In two days, it will be Valentines Day and I'm so obsessed with lingerie, but also comfort.
Interview with Tiffany Le:
1. What inspired you to create your business?
- I have always been creative, crafty, and independent driven. As a child, I would make doll clothing out of scraps from old clothing, curtains, pillowcases- whatever I could find. I also sold a lot of things in school, from jewelry to keychains to baked goods. As I got older, I just knew I wanted to make something and to be an entrepreneur.
2. When did you first start crocheting?
- In 2011 is when I decided to teach myself crocheting. I probably didn't make anything useful until 2012...haha. Public library books helped me a lot.
3. What are your favorite types of items to crochet?
- My favorite items to crochet are skirts and tops. They're so simple to construct and easy to customize, so I enjoy adding details to them.
4. Are there certain aspects of fashion that inspire you to crochet?
- I'm a huge fan of minimalism. I think my use of solid colors and simple patterns really shows that I appreciate less as more, but also the idea that a whole piece is made from one material- just string- is fascinating and utilitarian in a way.
5. Do you create any other type of art, such as painting?
- For years, I have painted, illustrated, amd dabbled in sculpture. Painting with acrylics on canvas is my favorite art form beyond designing clothes.
6. What is your business motto?
"From my hands to the customer, may love and care show in every detail."
I want customers to feel comfortable by being personable. There is a level of intimacy and trust involved with me making them something custom fit to their body/preferences, and I respect that they have faith in my hands.
7. Are there any new items that will be coming out on your shop? Or any new projects you’ll be releasing soon?
Right now I am working on some new tops and dresses that I look forward to releasing this month of February. Then in spring, I'll have new beachwear.
As a model for almost ten years, I find myself learning new things everyday. This blog is a way to share my stories, images that may not be on my main board, and interesting things abut modeling and my life.